News media including FOX Business TV, CNBC, The Wall Street Journal, and NPR call on Denise when they want an expert point-of-view on hot business issues.
With her expertise and inspiring approach, Denise has become an in-demand keynote speaker. She has addressed business leaders around the world, including The Art of Marketing in Toronto, EXPO Marketing in Mexico City, and Sustainable Brands in San Diego.
Denise enjoys challenging readers to think differently about brand-building in her regular contributions to Harvard Business Review and Forbes, and has been a sought-after writer for publications including Fast Company, Entrepreneur, Knowledge@Wharton, Seeking Alpha, QSR Magazine, among others.
Denise initially cultivated her brand-building approaches through several high-level positions in advertising and client-side marketing. She served as lead strategist at advertising agencies for Burger King and Land Rover and as the marketing leader and analyst for Jack in the Box restaurants and Spiegel catalogs. Denise went on to head Sony Electronic Inc.’s first ever brand office, where she was the vice president/general manager of brand and strategy and garnered major corporate awards. Consulting clients have included Target, Oakley, Dunkin’ Donuts, and other leading companies.
Outside of her professional roles, Denise counts hiking Mount Kilimanjaro, dancing with a professional ballet company, and flying a helicopter as some of her greatest life experiences.
Opening Main Stage: How to Build a Rock Star Brand
You know how great brands dominate their fields. You experience it every time you pay a premium for a certain type of jeans, or see a line of people camping out to catch the newest smartphone release. Brand expert Denise Lee Yohn shows you how to achieve rock star brand status for your events. Drawing from case studies, analyses, and interviews with brand leaders from the world’s leading brands, she shows you what great brands do and how to achieve the kind of brand leadership that everyone – from participants to staff to sponsors — wants a piece of.
- How does a strong brand address the unique challenges that associations and organizations face today
- What are the seven brand-building actions that all great brands take to increase their competitive advantage, inspire truly loyalty, and grow profitably
- How to attract the right attendees, sponsors, partners, and employees
- How to increase the perceived value of your organization by using emotional appeals
- How to design and manage experiences for attendees that bring your unique brand to life
- Brought to you by Tourism Vancouver and Vancouver Convention Centre
DATE: June 11, 2018
TIME: 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
DOMAIN: CMP Submission Pending
CLOCK HOURS: 1.5
LOCATION: Huntington Convention Center