First, you’ll want to set up your profile. In the top right corner, click on your profile photo to open your profile. From here you can edit your profile and preferences at any time. Make sure to select your areas of interest and availability when you first arrive. Learn how to set your availability for one-on-one meetings.
Become familiar with the site by clicking around the navigation bar at the top of the page. If you end up somewhere you don’t want to be, click your browser’s back button or click the logo in the top left corner to return to the home page. Check out these navigation landmarks to get started:
- Home: Where it all begins. Discover featured content!
- Program: Where you can browse upcoming sessions and add any of interest to My Schedule
- The Hub: Browse all experiential Activations from our wonderful partners
- Social: Like, Comment and Converse with your industry peers in one convenient digital place.
- PCMA Connect: Your one-stop-shop for all things PCMA. Browse chapters, learn more about our regions, update your membership, donate to the foundation and more.
- More: Engaging this button brings up a side menu that has the above buttons as well as access to your schedule, attendance, FAQ and profile