The Legacy Society Student Scholarship seeks to support up to three (3) students entering the dynamic field of business event planning by providing a unique opportunity for support and engagement as they enter the workforce. Individuals who qualify for the Legacy Society Student Scholarship meet the following criteria:
- Must be in final year of undergraduate education before entering the workforce
- Must be committed to becoming an event organizer post-graduation
- Minimum 3.5 GPA
Up to three (3) scholarships will be awarded to PCMA Student members.
What is included?
- Tuition award of $3,500
- Complimentary registration, roundtrip airfare, and 3 nights housing at 2019 PCMA Convening Leaders
- Complimentary registration to 2019 PCMA Education Conference
- PCMA membership for 3 years after graduation
- Complimentary access for one year to PCMA Premium Content Subscription which includes; 100+ Convening Leaders and Education Conference Sessions, 30+ PCMA Webinars on Demand, Industry checklists and templates, and content for CMP and CASE certifications
- Complimentary access to Business Event Bootcamp, leading-edge online training
- Recognition at PCMA Convening Leaders and Education Conference
- Networking event at PCMA Convening Leaders with business events industry leaders and Foundation donors